Our Service Commitments
Our role is to help deliver what is important to you,and we know that providinga service that gives you peace of mind really matters. Therefore, we think it is important that you know what you can expect from us.
- provide you with professional,independent advice delivered by qualified, experienced financial planners and their supporting teams
- provide unlimited access to a dedicated team of professionals,whenever you need it
respond to all telephone calls and emails within one business day
- act with integrity at all times treat you fairly, just as we would want to be treated ourselves
be friendly, courteous and responsive at all times
- respect your confidentiality
- use terms that are clear, concise and easy to understand, keeping our communications ‘jargon’ free
accept all feedback as an opportunity to improve our service
- introduce you to specialist advisers, where appropriate.
We aim to never make a mistake, but recognise that sometimes they do happen. If we do make a mistake, we will correct it at our cost, learn from it and put measures in place to ensure it is not repeated.
What you can do for us
We believe that having a genuine two-way relationship enables us to provide you with a better service. To help us achieve this, we ask you to:
- respond promptly when we get in touch, whenever that is possible for you
- provide us with all the information we need to help you
- be open with your views
- let us know, as soon as possible,if anything is not as you expect,or if our service falls below the standards that we promise.
Maintaining and exceeding our service commitments is important to us. If you feel we could have done something better, please let us know. Similarly, if you are pleased with our service, we would be grateful if you would recommend WK Financial Planning to others.
It is important that you provide us with the information that we request otherwise we will not be able to provide the services you want. We therefore ask that you do not unreasonably withhold relevant information, as any advice we give you will be based on the information you provide to us.
Under Financial Conduct Authority rules, we are required to consider whether it is in your best interests for us to act for you if you refuse to provide us with information that we believe to be necessary. We therefore reserve the right to decline to act for you if we believe you have not provided us with the requisite information.